Sigh. You kinda expected that, right? Or if not, you're hardly surprised. But how about some of the other SEC schools? Let's take a look, in no particular order:
- University of Florida gators. Only one where nickname appears first.
- University of Tennessee _____. Oddly Google offers nothing next. Just type Tennessee and it's Titans, the NFL team.
- University of Alabama football
- University of South Carolina ___. Nuthin. Interesting. Just South Carolina and it's earthquake, then football.
- University of Kentucky basketball. Makes sense.
- University of Arkansas ____. Again, nuthin. Just Arkansas, though, and it's Razorbacks.
- University of Mississippi medical center. Friggin weird.
- Auburn University ___. Now, if you just do Auburn, it's football.
- Mississippi State University ____. Like Auburn above, leave off university and football appears.
- Louisiana State University gets ___. LSU gets, of course, football.
- University of Missouri gets, duh, -Columbia. In case you can't find it on a map, I suppose. No GPS in Missouri?
- Texas A&M gets, yes, football. Surprised it's not Johnny Football.
- Vanderbilt University gets ___, but just Vanderbilt gets football.
How about outside the football-crazed SEC? Let's try a few random names:
- Notre Dame football.
- University of Wisconsin Madison (for the geographically challenged). Just Wisconsin gets you basketball.
- THE Ohio State University gets you, like Mississippi above, a medical center. OSU gets you football.
- Rutgers gets football. No idea why.
- University of Texas football. Kinda funny, given their recent season.