No turkey for you, heathens.
Fourteen percent said they shopped online on the holiday. Two-thirds reported having a clue and doing no shopping that day.
Why am I going on about this? First, because I just stumbled across the survey, which was conducted from Nov. 29 - Dec. 3. Second, because I need to grade but I really don't want to -- thus this post.
Sixty-three percent say they did not use a mobile device while shopping. The other numbers were:
- 14 percent said they used mobile devices to research products found in-store.
- 16 percent said they used them to compare prices
- 11 percent took pics or notes with their mobile device about products
- 19 percent used the phone as an actual phone (clearly not teenagers) and called people to ask about products they saw
- 7 percent were unsure. Not sure about what.