Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's 2017

It's 2017 and it just occurred to me I forgot to write my annual Year in Review of the blog, the usual compilation of stuff nobody really cares about -- how many posts, how many pageviews, how many people insulted, etc. Sadly, it's not easy to do any more, not with the stats made available via Blogger. I can't just separate out the year easily.

The top post, in terms of pageviews, is this one from Sept. 20 on data about various colleges and it is the 10th overall in the history of the blog, which goes back to the dark days of the early 2000s. However, December 2016 was the single best month in terms of pageviews. As is typical, Google and Twitter dominate in terms of referrers to the blog.

So not much of a review. I could do all time, but let's face it ... who cares?


No comments: