- In Fall 1998, Gwinnett County sent the most students to UGA of any other county. It's the same in Fall 2014.
- The other top counties look little different. Some jostling here and there, but basically the big Atlanta metro counties dominate (Fulton, Cobb, DeKalb).
- Forsyth County is 6th in the latest data. It was 20th in 1998. Credit population growth.
- Clarke County (Athens) was 6th in 1998. It's 7th now. No real change.
- But next door Oconee County has climbed from 11th to 10th.
- Bibb County was 10th. Now it's 15th.
I'll play more with this as time allows, maybe do some mapping. Also, it's fun to look at gender breakdowns by county over time.