Maybe they've gone a little overboard? Let's look.
- Family Trends Test: Compare your views with others on how families are structured.
- Religion IQ: Fun one in which we discover atheists know more than others about, of all things, religion.
- News IQ: The grandaddy of 'em all, your basic current events quiz.
- How Millennial Are You? This one is a 0-to-100 scale in which, I'm sure, it's better to have a low score because I really don't wanna be millennial. I've heard their music.
- Media Tech Quiz: Haven't done this one yet, but basically it's a news IQ quiz about technology stuff.
- Science IQ: Perhaps the scariest given the wingnuts out there who think evolution (like gravity) is only a theory.
- Community Comparison: Not done this one either, but then again why would I want to compare Athens, Ga., to anywhere else? It'd just make them embarrassed.
- Internet Typology: I love typologies, even if they're not validated or tested with rigorous methods. In this one, find out your category. Not done it yet.
- Couples Quiz: Another scary one. Who calls the shots in your home? I have the basic husband answer for this one: "Yes dear."