Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Celebrity Knowledge

Sure, it matters what you know about politics and public affairs, at least if you want to participate in a democracy and, oh, maybe vote.  But what really matters is your knowledge about celebrities.  This link will take you to a deeply profound test of your abilities to recognize actors, actresses, singers, and other people who qualify as, um, celebrated.

I sucked.  Didn't realize the mouth belonged to Will Smith, or an eye belonged to Zooey Deschanel.  But I nailed Halle Berry's smile and Claire Danes' eyes. 

And if I type in a whole lot of other celebrity names, search engine optimization being what it is, I can no doubt create a whole lot more traffic to my site.  Let's see, there are questions about Julianne Moore, Tom Cruise, Kate Bosworth, Kate Hudson, and I'm sure lots of other Kates.

No comments: