- 39 percent think Obama should be impeached
- 63 percent think Obama is a socialist
- 36 percent think Obama was not born in the U.S.
- 24 percent think Obama wants the terrorists to win
- 31 percent think Obama is a racist who hates white people
The Daily Kos Republican Poll was conducted by Research 2000 from January 20 through January 31, 2010. A total of 2003 self identified Republicans were interviewed nationally by telephone. Those interviewed were selected by the random variation of the last four digits of telephone numbers, nationally.
The margin for error, according to standards customarily used by statisticians, is no more than plus or minus 2% percentage points. This means that there is a 95 percent probability that the "true" figure would fall within that range if the entire self identified Republican population were sampled. The margin for error is higher for any demographic subgroup, such as for gender or region.