Today, a few of the other questions asked of respondents. Asked who was Dick Cheney, a zillion people got it right. Vice president. Favorite answer: "vp he's a jerk. don't give him a gun." I'd count that as correct, I suppose, just because of the "vp" part.
Asked "who is Gordon Brown" (The PM of UK), however, people flaked out. Favorite answers below in quote marks, my snotty comments in italics:
- "Who is Gordon Brown?" I suppose if you don't know the answer, repeat the question.
- "works in the white house? james brown relative?" I feel goood!
- "small business administration." Not sure where the hell that comes from.
- "FEMA" You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie. Er, wrong Brownie.
- "Governmental. Is he even a person?" Yeah, kinda, though Tories might disagree.